Bouygues Energies & Services took a multitech approach to this project by providing a variety of services and areas of expertise. The various services were coordinated on the client’s behalf by just one contact person, which proved extremely beneficial. We installed the ventilation, heating, cooling and sanitary systems and building automation technology at the SQTS premises.
Our services at a glance:
- Installation of heating and cooling sails on ceiling slabs
- Installation of ventilation systems and construction of suitable ventilation ducts
- Installation of recirculating cooling units in spaces with a lot of waste heat
- Installation of cloakrooms and sanitary systems adapted to the needs of laboratories
- Construction of sewage pipes
- Installation of a building automation system (e.g. room automation and individual HVAC room control or interfaces to control light and shading)
The installation of the ventilation units proved especially challenging. The monoblock parts were installed first, before being combined to form five complex ventilation systems. There was only one goods lift available for transporting materials, so work had to be carried out quickly and in a coordinated manner. As the project was on a tight schedule, a lot of equipment had to be installed in a very short time. Yet our experts more than rose to the challenge and completed the work to the client’s complete satisfaction.