We rely on standardised processes so that we can offer you a unique customer experience
Integrated management system
Our process-oriented management system is certified in accordance with ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment), ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) and ISO 50001 (Energy). It forms the basis for the ongoing improvement of our processes. The following points are important components of our system:
- Continuous improvements through annual targets
- Traceability of our activities through the documentation of our processes, measures and results
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, both internally and for the mandates
- Continuous communication of our targets and the results achieved
- Ecological procurement of products and services
Quality management system (ISO 9001)
In our day-to-day work, we strive to give our customers a unique customer experience. In doing so, we rely on standardised processes, transparency, proactivity, profit and risk sharing, joint development work and customer proximity.
Environmental management system (ISO 14001)
We are continuously reducing our environmental impact and exemplify an environmentally oriented corporate culture vis-à-vis our customers and partners. We analyse our environmental impact on a regular basis and use the results to derive our targets and measures. We also help our customers to improve their environmental performance.
Energy management system (ISO 50001)
Know, control and optimise are the principles of our energy policy. We know the amount of energy consumed by our business activities and are continuously reducing it. Energy and operational optimisation are two of our core competencies.