Working at BYES
Together, we imagine the buildings of the future.
At Bouygues Energies & Services, you will have space to develop your ideas, as we shape current and future building technology and infrastructures together.
These are the moves you can make with us.
- Join in with the design of current and future building technology and infrastructures
- Become an important part of Switzerland’s number 1 building technology and management business
- Actively drive the energy transition and digitalisation forward
- Make an important contribution to emission control and the promotion of renewable energies
- Embody innovation through exciting customer projects and the exploration of topics such as BIM and smart cities and infrastructure
- Work on intelligent solutions that improve the quality of people’s lives
employees across Switzerland
Who we are.
Bouygues is a globally active, family-run business and has a strong regional presence with over 90 locations across Switzerland. We employ around 5,000 people across the country, 350 of whom are trainees. Our many years of experience and global expertise make us the perfect partner for services in the following areas: building technology, facility and property management, energy supply, traffic engineering, telecommunications, process automation, photovoltaics and electric mobility. We are a leader when it comes to shaping the energy transition and digital transformation, and are champions of a sustainable world that’s worth living in. The personal development as well as the health and safety of our employees are among our top priorities, as they are the ones who help us stand out with their talent, dedication and ideas.
How we live.
- Our relationships with one another are authentic and uncomplicated. Every day, we live by our values of behaving in an ‘open’, ‘daring’ and ‘reliable’ manner
- Our entrepreneurial mindset enables us to overcome challenges, take responsibility for outcomes and continuously work on ideas
- We have a first-name culture across all levels
- We carry out projects with passion while remaining down to earth
- Despite our size and international activity, we have a strong regional presence and are aware of what makes our area special
- We employee people from over 60 countries, as we see the great opportunities offered by multicultural and inclusive teamwork
Our professional worlds
Discover how you can actively shape current and future building services and management.
- Project management
- Facility & property management