LED lighting systems
LED lighting systems are energy efficient and ideally suited to a variety of applications, including car parks. We offer car park operators an expert initial consultation on LED lighting requirements and the installation of a test environment. Of course, we are also your ideal partner for all other LED projects.
We offer car park operators an expert initial consultation on LED lighting requirements and the installation of a test environment – all free of charge thanks to the ProKilowatt funding programme. Of course, we are also your ideal partner for all other LED projects.
The advantages of LED technology are manifold: lower power consumption, reduced heat build-up and outstanding energy efficiency. Compared to conventional lighting systems, LED lamps also boast a vastly superior lifespan, very high light quality and colour rendering and improved recycling properties. Overall, switching to LED lighting leads to significant, long-term cost savings and greatly reduces your impact on the environment.
With over 90 locations across Switzerland and our proven expertise in the area of electrical engineering, Bouygues Energies & Services InTec is the ideal partner for planning, installing and maintaining LED lighting systems in a variety of buildings and infrastructures.
Special offer for car park owners and operators
The majority of public and private car parks and garages still rely on outdated and inefficient lighting technologies, unnecessarily consuming electricity and producing emissions. The alternative? LED lighting systems.
Our offer for car park owners
Since November 2015, we have been offering a free retrofitting programme exclusively for car park owners. The programme includes the following services:
- Contact with an LED specialist from a Bouygues Energies & Services InTec branch in your area
- Analysis of the car park or garage and its current lighting system, followed by an initial – and impartial – on-site consultation.
- Installation of a test environment in the car park or garage.
- Evaluation of the test environment trial – this includes an analysis of energy efficiency and the reduction in CO2 emissions, a payback calculation, and a demonstration of additional benefits such as optimised brightness, safety, theft protection and how the LED system removes the need for additional lamps.
- Disassembly of the test environment and conclusion of the test programme.
Following completion of the test programme, the car park owner is free to decide whether they wish to request and accept an offer for the installation of a fixed lighting system based on LED technology.
Take advantage of the ProKilowatt funding programme today
The ProKilowatt programme was developed by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy (SFOE) to promote projects which contribute to more efficient power consumption. This includes replacing outdated systems in garages and car parks with LED lighting systems. The consulting services, energy efficiency and payback calculations offered by Bouygues Energies & Services InTec are therefore free for the end user, with all costs covered by the ProKilowatt programme.
ProKilowatt: conditions for participation
All owners and operators of car parks and garages can take advantage of the ProKilowatt funding programme, provided they meet the following conditions:
- The car park or garage is located in Switzerland.
- The existing lighting system is conventional, i.e. it does not use LED technology.
- The car park or garage in question has already been built, i.e. it is not planned or under construction.
- No funding has previously been requested.
- No application has been made for CO2 compensation or funding for environmental measures.