Here at Bouygues Energies & Services, we have been organising regular training sessions on this subject since January 2023. Alongside a theoretical introduction to the relevant terminology and knowledge regarding slings, great value is also placed on seeing the theory implemented in practice.
After completing the training course, employees should...:
- ... be able to attach and load loads safely and responsibly
- ... know the different types, characteristics and names of slings
- ... be able to handle slings correctly
- ... be able to select and scale suitable slings for any situation
- ... know which measures to employ to prevent accidents and other hazards from occurring
- ... be familiar with the legal situation regarding this subject
The course leader also shows our employees how to implement the theory that they learned in practice. In addition, our members of staff have the opportunity to ask questions, have any uncertainties cleared up and observe the implementation in detail.