Charging stations for electric vehicles
A networked charging infrastructure ensures round-the-clock availability of the optimal charging capacity generated by hydropower.
- Increased provision of charging infrastructure makes a major contribution towards implementation of the energy strategy
- Load management avoids or greatly reduces spikes in peak load
- In the event of emergency operation (e.g. use of a diesel generator), the power supply to charging stations can be automatically interrupted
- Connection to a dashboard allows operators to analyse charging performance and optimise use of the infrastructure
- Specific charging points can be individually configured for different e-vehicle types (e.g. hybrids).