From lighting to charging: charging stations use the existing lighting network to support sustainable mobility.
Benefits and key facts at a glance
- Uses existing infrastructure – no civil engineering required
- Charging power of 3.7 kW (single-phase, 230 V/16 A)
- Type 2 connector (charging mode 3)
- Additional household socket available to charge e-bikes, e-scooters, etc.
- Space saving; attaches to all types of posts
- Standardised communication protocol
- Compatible with the Citybox® light management solution