Bouygues Energies & Services, your partner in a world of energetic, digital and industrial change
About Bouygues Energies & Services Switzerland
Bouygues Energies & Services offers you integrated property and facility management from a single source and is made up of the companies Bouygues Energies & Services Schweiz AG and MIBAG Property Managers AG
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
Click here to see a selection of our references. We are proud to be able to employ our expertise and experience for these and many other customers.
- The livingscience hall of residence is located on the Hönggerberg campus of ETH Zurich, one of the world’s best known universities for technology and natural sciences.Office & Home
- The company produces sophisticated devices, which are used, among others, in food analysis and in the development of drugs.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services contributes to a unique shopping experience in Switzerland's second largest shopping center.Commerce & Services
- Since its completion, the Prime Tower has been the symbol of the city of Zurich. Bouygues Energies & Services is an integral provider of infrastructure and technical facility management services.Office & Home
- The Kunsthaus Zürich is the most famous art museum in the city of Zurich, whose collection comprises over 4,000 paintings, sculptures and installations, photographs and videos.Cities
- Siemens Schweiz AG has a very strong market presence in Switzerland in areas such as energy and building technology, industrial automation and drive technology.Industry