We've put together a few tips on how to apply for a position with us.
- Job ad: You come across our job ad – read the ad through carefully and then decide if you would like to apply.
- Application: We are happy to receive online applications via our job market. You can create a personal profile on our portal and use this to submit your application. To ensure that we have all of the necessary information to review, we ask you to submit a CV, a cover letter outlining your motivation for applying, and all available proficiency/competence certificates and diplomas.
- Application documents reviewed: We personally review every application that we receive. Obviously this process does take a while, and we ask for your understanding and patience. As soon as we have reviewed your documents, we will contact you either by phone or in writing.
- Interview: At the interview, the HR officer and line manager will tell you more about our company, and will be happy to provide further details about the position to which you applied. You will also have the chance to ask questions. We enjoy interviews as they give us an opportunity to check and discover more about you and your background, your motivation and your capabilities. You will also be given information about our terms of employment and values. We hope to use this conversation to answer your questions as well as ours.
- Next steps: Depending on the role, after the first interview we will commit to a further aptitude check in the form of a second interview, work trial or assessment. This gives us a more accurate picture of whether your profile meets our requirements or not. It is also designed to give you a realistic view of your potential future role. We will notify you of the next steps in good time.
- Confirmation and contract: If the line manager and HR officer decide to accept you into the position, we will contact you personally to make an offer. If you agree and have also decided in favour of Bouygues Energies & Services, we will send all of the contract documents along with our policies for you to sign.
Your personal HR officer is available to answer questions throughout the entire application process.