Our policy, rooted in our expertise in sustainable living and working environments, promotes a responsible socio-economic and environmental vision.
Bouygues Energies & Services helps you build a sustainable working environment, delivering environmentally responsible projects and ensuring the comfort and well-being of your users.
Relying on our technical expertise and range of services, we take a proactive approach to integrating energy performance into the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets; infrastructure, building or industry.
Harnessing the capabilities of the Bouygues Construction group and our experience as an integrator and operator, we can provide long-term support for our partners throughout the value chain – design, build, operate and maintain – for both new build and renovation projects. We are energy management system ISO 50001-certified.
Helping our clients achieve excellence
Bouygues Energies & Services can help you achieve environmental certifications including BREEAM®, LEED®, HQE® and ISO 50001.
Building on our participation in the Grenelle Environment Forum working groups, Bouygues Energies & Services has been involved for a number of years in rationalising and reducing energy consumption in network infrastructure and buildings.
- Investing heavily in innovation programmes, tools and procedures. Hypervision® - a technological platform for collecting, statistically analysing, monitoring, simulating and predicting a site’s energy use. EcoFlex’IT - a cost-efficient, ecological and flexible architecture concept for voice and data communications infrastructure in buildings.
- Leveraging the expertise we have acquired through our business activities; ensuring company-wide cooperation; running training sessions led by experts.
- Systematically identifying environmentally responsible alternatives in our solutions.
- Building industrial partnerships with the Bouygues group and others in the sector to deliver comprehensive solutions - energy performance contract with the City of Paris, IssyGrid® smart grid in Issy-les-Moulineaux, an the first positive energy office building (Green Office).
- Organising programmes to raise awareness of eco-friendly behaviours among users (employees, residents). We take into account, not just buildings and communities, but also the comfort and well-being of building occupants and the wider public. We are involved in trial programmes such as IssyGrid® and COOPERATE in partnership with other players, testing the energy models of the future.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Bouygues Energies & Services recognises its corporate and social responsibilities to its shareholders, customers, supply chain, employees and other stakeholders. We strive to be a good corporate citizen and fulfil our responsibilities to the societies and communities in which we operate. We recognise economic, social and environmental considerations in our decision making to deliver our business objectives in a caring and responsible manner.
You can find more Information in our guiding priciples.
Learn more about our commitment:
Health & Safety
Our top priority is to ensure that employees, customers and property users remain healthy and safe. We work together every day to achieve this shared goal.
Bouygues Energies & Services takes part in the United Nations Global Compact and thus aligns its activities with certain principles in the areas of environmental protection, human rights and employment standards.