Signing of the E-mobility Roadmap 2022
The percentage of electric vehicles among first registrations must rise from 2.7 % to 15 % in 2022. The participants of a round table - including Bouygues Energies & Services and Losinger Marazzi - have agreed to launch and implement a roadmap with this goal in mind.
Mobility plays a major role in sustainable development. It must become even more environmentally friendly and intelligent in the future. For this reason, it is important that Bouygues Construction and its subsidiaries in Switzerland - Bouygues Energies & Services, Bouygues Energies & Services InTec and Losinger Marazzi - contribute to the field of E-mobility.
At the invitation of Federal Councillor Doris Leuthard, numerous representatives of the E-mobility sector, including fleet operators and construction industry managers, met at a round table with representatives of the Swiss Confederation, the cantons and the cities to define how the proportion of electric vehicles can be increased and to launch a roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility.
More than 50 organisations and companies – including Die Post, Energie Schweiz, SBB and several federal departments - have participated in the preparation of this roadmap. It contains concrete measures to achieve the objectives set. The proposals made by Bouygues Energies & Services are the implementation of the project ELSA in Switzerland and the revolutionary Citycharge® charging solution. In addition, Bouygues Energies & Services Switzerland and Losinger Marazzi have made a commitment to electrify 10% of their own vehicle fleet.
Today, Stéphane Schneider, CEO of Bouygues Energies & Services and Bouygues Energies & Services InTec, and Pascal Bärtschi, representative of Bouygues Construction in Switzerland, co-signed the Roadmap for Electric Mobility 2022 at a ceremony in Berne.
Fotocredit: Jan Bolomey
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.