Tamedia is the biggest private media enterprise in Switzerland. The leading media group employs around 3,400 people. Tamedia has a total of six locations in Switzerland, as well as branches in Denmark, Luxembourg and Germany. The office building in Werd, Zurich, is the headquarters of Tamedia and was opened in 2013. Japanese architect Shigeru Ban designed a unique building made of wood and glass, offering high-quality workplaces for 480 employees. The building is impressive for its sustainable construction methods and materials.
private media group in Switzerland
Bouygues Energies & Services has been providing technical and infrastructure-related facility management services in Zurich, Bern, Lausanne and Geneva since 2013. Experts are employed to ensure the best possible service at every location. Nationwide reporting demonstrates the performance of Bouygues Energies Services in a transparent and comprehensible manner. Rapid response times are guaranteed by the nationwide presence of Bouygues Energies & Services, as well as its permanent local offices.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.