Living Science - ETH Hönggerberg
The livingscience hall of residence is located on the Hönggerberg campus of ETH Zurich, one of the world’s best known universities for technology and natural sciences. The project was developed by Losinger Marazzi AG, an affiliate of Bouygues Energies & Services, in cooperation with Luzerner Pensionskasse (the owner). The property comprises a total of 404 studios in the form of one-room studios or two-room and six-room shared apartments. Livingscience offers students outstanding infrastructure, as well as high-quality living space at fair prices.
9,000 m² of rental space
Operating concept in cooperation with Losinger Marazzi AG
Bouygues Energies & Services is fulfilling this integral property and facility management mandate (PFM) as a complete solution for livingscience. These commercial, technical and infrastructure services have been provided entirely by the company itself since the autumn of 2016. Due to the close cooperation with the full-service contractor Losinger Marazzi AG, the operating concept was able to be finalised and implemented during the construction phase. In addition, the strategic property consultancy MIBAG Property Managers provided consultancy services for facility management during construction. This ensured a high level of cost efficiency as well as seamless implementation. Digitised processes, such as energy monitoring via an app and the digital letting process, also facilitate the efficient provision of services and form the basis for service charges accounting, for example. Thanks to its many years of experience in long-term business management, Bouygues Energies & Services is able to offer optimum service for the MINERGIE-P-ECO-certified property.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.