Site and infrastructure operations
Through integral facility management for sites and infrastructure, Bouygues Energies & Services assumes technical and commercial responsibility for your site or infrastructure and its operations in a way that is discreet, professional and individually tailored to your needs. As well as ongoing business continuity, we guarantee both financial profitability and value retention for your property, which pays off for you.
At Bouygues Energies & Services, integral facility management covers a broad range of services as set out in the CRB's ProLeMo guide. We assume the legal and use-specific responsibility as operator on your behalf, and monitor all of the associated rights and obligations. On top of this, we develop a strategy for operational and energy optimisation, as well as safety and security concepts. Through critical engineering, we identify solutions to potential challenges and ensure that operations run smoothly.
Business continuity and the satisfaction of your customers are the overriding priorities for us. Our well-trained employees use modern, digital processes to secure efficient process flows and to guarantee that your data remains confidential across all levels. Additionally, our continuous reporting mechanism and proactive communication means that you always have an overview of how your site is developing.
The result is a comprehensive, all-round service for your site – from industrial, commercial or development areas and city districts, to infrastructures such as train stations, logistics hubs and data centres. Whether it is located in sensitive or low-risk surroundings, we make sure that your property's performance and value increase.
Click here to see a selection of our references. We are proud to be able to employ our expertise and experience for these and many other customers.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.