Siemens employs around 377,000 people and is one of the world's largest technology firms. The Group is active in more than 200 countries, including Switzerland. Siemens Switzerland Ltd has headquarters in Zurich and boasts a powerful market presence in energy and building technology, industrial automation, drive technology, and rail and traffic technology. Siemens Switzerland Ltd has more than 20 locations and employs a total of 5,300 people.
m² area of Buildings
Locations throughout Switzerland
As a contractor to Siemens, Bouygues Energies & Services provides diverse services at its locations in Zug and Steinhausen (as of 1998), Volketswil (as of 2003) and Zurich-Albisrieden (as of 2007). And since 2016 all commercial, technical and infrastructure facility management services across Switzerland have been delivered through a single-point-of-contact organisation. Bouygues Energies & Services' central management and Swiss-wide presence guarantees that Siemens receives consistent service across all of its properties and services.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.