Integral FM for pharma and medtech
Through integral facility management, Bouygues Energies & Services assumes responsibility for the support processes, enabling you to fully concentrate on your core business. As a large international company, we possess the experience necessary to safeguard the specified processes in a legally-compliant and professional manner, and in accordance with GMP. Our work is efficient, professional and individually tailored to your needs.
At Bouygues Energies & Services, integral facility management covers a broad range of services as set out in the CRB's ProLeMo guide. We assume full responsibility for the support processes in your production system, secure continuous operation, and monitor all associated rights and obligations. We also develop a strategy for operational and energy optimisation, as well as safety and security concepts. Through critical engineering, we identify solutions to potential challenges to ensure that operations run smoothly.
Business continuity and successful production are our top priorities. Our professionally trained employees use modern, digital processes to secure efficient process flows, guaranteeing your data remains confidential across all levels. We integrate ourselves with your production processes like an internal organisation to examine your individual needs.
The result is optimised and performance-driven support processes that benefit you in the form of efficient and cost-optimised production. Thanks to our long-standing partnerships with pharmaceuticals and medical technology firms, along with our vast expertise and process-oriented working methods, we guarantee professional services that improve the success of your business.
Click here to see a selection of our references. We are proud to be able to employ our expertise and experience for these and many other customers.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.