Construction site security / ZuKo++
With the ZuKo++ access control system, Bouygues Energies & Services delivers a product that significantly increases construction site security. Its detailed access and time evaluation functions allow for easy and transparent recording of work hours, as well as providing complete documentation in the event of an investigation into illegal work, fraud or theft. So you always have control over your construction site. The complete solution for construction site access is easy to rent at http://zukosystem.ch/ (website in German).
We deal with all services relating to access control, from delivery to installation by our experts, and the dismantling of the system along with office containers and turnstiles. Thanks to biometric identification and/or RFID, we ensure that only authorised personnel gain access to the construction site. When an ID expires, it is blocked automatically. Access and time records can also be filtered by company or employee, meaning that there is clear evidence available to corroborate additional expenditure and subsequent costing.
The security of your construction site is our utmost priority. As well as physical access control on-site, we offer a supporting web platform that lets you easily administer companies and individuals. Plus, the comprehensive reporting not only delivers real-time information about who is currently present on the construction site, it also serves as a source of information for official inspections (e.g. labour market controls).
The result is a construction site that boasts modern operating processes and where the focus is on security – for workers as well as for principals, investors and general contractors. Bouygues Energies & Services offers this integrated mobile solution to handle any security concerns, leaving you free to deal with your construction project.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.