Commercial relocation projects
Our move management department offers you comprehensive relocation services from one source. We tackle every challenge with the greatest possible flexibility, and also boast the necessary experience to be able to realistically evaluate complex projects. We have a wealth of experience with relocating technical departments, as well as a network of experts to call on where necessary.
Ahead of the move we handle the consulting aspect, professional planning and, depending on the assignment model, bidding process for transport services. For industrial firms we make the necessary enquiries regarding statics, load capacities and media connections, and take account of the logistics requirements for transporting machines. On request, we can provide you with our trackable relocation containers, and support your project from the first day of the move until the official defect-free handover.
In order to minimise interruption to your day-to-day business, we are happy to assist with the move outside office hours. We support you and your employees with phase-appropriate planning and information, so all those involved know when to deal with activities, and are “brought on board” in the truest sense by our organisation. With our flexible approach to planning, we can react to short-term changes and tight timeframes for relocations, for example due to delays in the construction project.
When you hand over your relocation project to Bouygues Energies & Services, you benefit from minimal disruption to your operations and can rest assured that the project, costs and dates are in good hands. This way, you can continue to focus on your core business.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.