Bruker BioSpin AG
Bruker BioSpin AG is part of the Bruker Corporation, an international group of companies in the field of instrumental analysis. The company produces sophisticated devices, which are used in biotechnology, genetic research, food analysis and in the development of drugs. The company has 25 sites worldwide and over 70 offices in 60 countries. Its primary facilities are located in Switzerland, Germany, France and the USA. Bruker BioSpin employs more than 6,000 people in total, around 600 of whom work in Switzerland.
Cross-border project (Switzerland, Germany and France)
Buildings covering 42,000 m² in Switzerland
Around 20 buildings in Switzerland
Since March 2017, Bouygues Energies & Services has provided all the infrastructure-related and technical facility management services in this cross-border mandate at the Fällanden site in Switzerland and in France. The challenges arising in the case of cross-border properties include on the one hand communication and on the other hand the exploitation of synergies. Bouygues Energies & Services has many years of experience in running major international projects and as a result can offer BioSpin AG the best possible service. With the use of Planon CAFM software throughout the project, the relevant data at all the sites are constantly recorded and analysed by means of KPIs. This enables uniform and overarching appraisal, as well as continuous quality management.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.