We are setting new benchmarks for industry – today and tomorrow
Your challenges, our solutions
Through our global approach and exceptional competency in technical facility management, we can offer innovative services for industry to increase reliability and productivity.
Together we can build the industry's future
Mobile access control offers you the best possible security on your construction site. As a high-performance, comprehensive solution for construction site access, ZuKo++ supports principals, investors and general contractors in particular, in monitoring their construction site and preventing illegal work.
From a customised security concept to the satisfaction of users, tenants and owners – sites and infrastructure face considerable challenges when it comes to management and operations. Bouygues Energies & Services supports you with its many years' experience in integral facility management.
Bouygues Energies & Services understands the special requirements of industrial firms in the technology sector. Our integral support services are delivered from a single source so you are free to focus on production and your customers, and to concentrate on your core business.
Bouygues Energies & Services plans and coordinates everything from office moves to the transfer of machinery and technical departments, our service package can be fully tailored to you. Alongside relocation planning and supervision, we can also act as general contractor for the roll-out of the relocation and support with floor-space management, so your planning data remains up-to-date.
Industrial firms in the pharmaceuticals and medical technology sectors face powerful global competition and are subject to strict international regulation. Bouygues Energies & Services is your reliable and professional partner for handling support processes, with extensive experience in integral facility management for industrial complexes.
Construction projects by WORKXSPACE provide for the seamless realisation of your office planning, and it’s here that the design possibilities are made concrete. In the cases of remodelling, reorganisation and renovation of office buildings, Bouygues Energies & Services makes use of the available synergies and offers you optimum Solutions.
Click here to see a selection of our references. We are proud to be able to employ our expertise and experience for these and many other customers.
- The company produces sophisticated devices, which are used, among others, in food analysis and in the development of drugs.Industry
- Siemens Schweiz AG has a very strong market presence in Switzerland in areas such as energy and building technology, industrial automation and drive technology.Industry
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.