Fight against childhood cancer
Bouygues Energies & Services is aware of its social responsibility as a leading Swiss company. Consequently, for the second year in a row, we are donating an amount to "Childhood Cancer Switzerland".
Health is a valuable commodity. We should all be particularly concerned about the health of children. They are the most vulnerable members of our society and deserve particular support and protection.
As a responsible company that sees the health of its employees as a key principle, Bouygues Energies & Services wants to contribute to the protection of children. In line with corporate values, the company's management has therefore decided to save on some of its outgoings for customer gifts for the second year in a row and to donate the amount saved to the umbrella organisation Childhood Cancer Switzerland instead.
Almost every week, a child or teenager in Switzerland is still dying from cancer. Despite the fact that medical advances have considerably improved the chances of recovery in the last few decades, cancer remains the second most common cause of death among this age group. The umbrella organisation Childhood Cancer Switzerland and its member organisations dedicated themselves to improving the situation of those affected and their families. Measures include the optimisation of treatment options, the development of new therapies and medicines that are accessible to all, better psychosocial care, and optimal aftercare for survivors of childhood cancer. To heighten public awareness of childhood cancer and to make it clear that those affected are urgently reliant on support, Childhood Cancer Switzerland regularly launches national awareness campaigns devoted to different topics.
Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to support this essential commitment this year with a donation of around 12,000 francs, and to be able to contribute to improving the circumstances of children with cancer.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.