Mall of Switzerland
The Mall of Switzerland has stood on previously unused ground belonging to the Schindler Group in Ebikon, Lucerne, since 2017. The shopping centre certainly lives up to its name. On a total area of 65,000 sq m, the centre provides accommodation for around 150 shops and restaurants. That makes it the second largest shopping centre in Switzerland. Along with the Mall, a leisure complex with a multiplex cinema and a multi-storey car park has also been developed. Particular attention was paid to Swiss tradition when constructing the property. For example, local, original and eco-friendly materials such as oak and elm were used wherever possible.
Shops and restaurants
shopping centre in Central Switzerland
sq m of rental space
Swiss quality is also provided by Bouygues Energies & Services in the Mall. Ever since the opening of the Mall in November 2017, the company has provided all the technical and infrastructure-related facility management services. Bouygues Energies & Services operates the shopping centre, the multi-storey car park and the leisure complex. The heavy user traffic in the shopping centre represents one of the biggest challenges. It is important in that context that all the infrastructure elements are constantly operational, irrespective of the intensity of use, and project an immaculate image. Thanks to extensive experience in the shopping centre sector, Bouygues Energies & Services can perfectly satisfy the high expectations of a shopping centre of the magnitude of the Mall of Switzerland. This is all based on the company’s high service standards and a comprehensive safety and security concept.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.