Technical FM for museums
Bouygues Energies & Services takes responsibility for the operation and needs-based maintenance of museum buildings and technical facilities. Targeted control audits ensure the utmost availability of systems, while emergency plans guarantee business continuity. We take care of the security of exhibition items and visitors, so that you can continue to focus on the art itself.
Our technical facility management covers a broad range of services including, detailed assessments of the building and systems, the monitoring of critical systems, and regular checks to ensure artworks are kept in a consistent environment with tight margins on humidity and temperature tolerance. Additionally, we produce a 24/365 concept that guarantees alarm operation and access at all times. Our strategy for operational and energy optimisation, as well as safety and security concepts can align with your requirements. Through critical engineering, we identify solutions for potential challenges.
The museum’s operation and long-term maintenance are our top priority. Our highly trained teams use modern, digitised processes to guarantee not only efficient processes, but also full availability of the systems with optimum security. We integrate ourselves into your organisation like an internal department in order to examine your individual needs.
Our objective is the smooth operation of your museum. Utilising our many years' experience in collaborating with cultural institutions, high level of expertise our process-oriented work, we guarantee optimum availability of systems along with optimised maintenance in terms of cost and lifespan.
Click here to see a selection of our references. We are proud to be able to employ our expertise and experience for these and many other customers.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.