Integrated e-mobility solutions
E-mobility for Switzerland
Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars, which has already been successfully deployed in France. Bouygues Energies & Services has already installed over 10,000 charging stations there, 4,000 of which it operates itself.
Environmentally friendly and innovation-promoting electromobility is having a positive influence on climate, society and industry. E-mobility makes urban regions in particular more attractive by significantly improving the quality of life there. We enable environmentally aware communities and companies to take a step into the future with Alizé, our turnkey e-mobility offering. A well-thought-out charging infrastructure for electric vehicles already contributes to the success of a property today, because the expectations of users are changing - and with increasing speed. As the prices for electric cars and e-bikes are still higher than for conventional vehicles, their users have a higher level of income, making them a very interesting customer segment for real estate owners. Sustainability and environmental awareness are megatrends in our society, and this has also embraced the real estate industry. With Alizé, Bouygues Energies & Services offers modular solutions, from advice all the way to operation of the infrastructure.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.