Bespoke solutions for a sustainable and networked city
Your challenges, our solutions
Museums, educational institutions and other municipal institutions have to be able to rely on round-the-clock operation. With our diverse services, we take care of the safety of a building’s users as well as the maintenance of its technical systems. As a provider of integrated e-mobility solutions, we are working on the networked city of the future.
The museum environment places huge demands on technology, and cultural institutions and exhibitions require reliable operation of the building and technical facilities. As a longstanding and competent service partner, Bouygues Energies & Services takes responsibility for the operation and maintenance of your buildings and systems.
Schools and universities place high demands on technology, and require reliable services that are also flexible. As a longstanding and competent partner, Bouygues Energies & Services takes responsibility for the operation and maintenance of your buildings and systems.
Click here to see a selection of our references. We are proud to be able to employ our expertise and experience for these and many other customers.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.