The BYES way
Experience an international company that makes employee development and engagement a core element of its strategy
Unlocking and nurturing our people’s Talent
If you were to ask us our most important asset in terms of driving success and creating value for our clients, we would answer with conviction, our people. All our employees contribute by fully expressing their attributes, skills and personalities, and grasping the opportunity to grow as individuals, as well as grow the company.
That’s why we work hard to identify and uncover our talented employees, developing their potential by empowering them and utilising their talents. We strive to attract and welcome sources of new talent, whose varied backgrounds help enhance our skillsets, culture and working methods.
Below is an overview of the Bouygues Energies & Services, or BYES, experience…
Want to tackle today’s and tomorrow’s challenges, to play your part in an ambitious strategic business plan and to fulfil your aspirations through varied experiences? Then join the company to:
- Get involved in the development of an innovative company culture
- Help develop solutions that support new practices and behaviours (renewable energies, energy efficiency, mobility, digital technology, next-generation industry)
- Forge ties with other business lines to learn from each other
- Expand your network by working with other experts within the industry (partners, clients, suppliers), from start-ups through to large companies
- Broaden your horizons thanks to our growing international drive
- Contribute daily to creating a positive working atmosphere
… all the while benefiting from the stability and strength of a major diversified international group.
Because your personality is as much of interest to us as your expertise, we do everything we can to allow you to be yourself, feel comfortable, foster relationships with others, grow and help the company succeed.
Help change the company by joining our Makers community
At Bouygues Energies & Services, when we refer to “talent” we mean employees who contribute towards improving company performance by working in a team on a cross-cutting project, regardless of their status in the organisation or seniority. Find out about our Makers programme which encourages collective initiative within the company.