Bouygues Construction named a Top Employer again in 2020
After receiving recognition from the Top Employers Institute for its outstanding employee orientation back in 2019, Bouygues Construction is now being recertified in 2020.
Bouygues Energies & Services and Losinger Marazzi have been named “Top Employers” in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
Companies receive the Top Employer certification for their dedication to putting employees at the centre of their commercial activities and offering them an outstanding work environment.
For Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland, the Top Employer accolade is confirmation that the company’s efforts to offer employees a good work environment and good working conditions form part of a sustainable concept that is being implemented at all levels. The recertification shows that these efforts are proving fruitful.
With the employer branding campaign “We bring ideas to life”, which was launched in autumn 2019, specific measures have been taken to position Bouygues Energies & Services as a leading employer in the Swiss mar-ket and to highlight the advantages of working for a “Top Employer”. In the words of Sandra Bellani, Head of HR/Marketing & Communications:
“Our success is partly down to our employees applying their skills with our customers in mind. We encourage our employees to ‘think outside the box’, because only this way can we continue to bring forth new ideas and make visions a reality.”
More information about the Top Employer certificate can be found here: Top Employer Certification 2019
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.