Bouygues Construction named Top Employer 2019
Bouygues Construction was named Top Employer Europe 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its outstanding employee orientation. The group also received the Top Employer Switzerland award for the first time this year for its companies Bouygues Energies & Services and Losinger Marazzi.
Companies that are certified as Top Employers are committed to placing their employees at the heart of entrepreneurial activity and providing them with an outstanding work environment. This year, the Top Employers Institute identified and awarded over 1’500 Top Employers in 118 countries, on 5 continents, including 30 in Switzerland.
What it means to be a Top Employer
Top Employers are companies with outstanding employee orientation that have worked permanently on the design and continuous development of their HR strategies. Thanks to the long-term orientation of these HR strategies, Top Employers create a work environment in which employees can develop and where their skills are promoted.
Sandra Bellani, Head of HR at Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland, comments on this important achievement:
“This award is a great honour and a sign of how important it is for the Group to provide employees with a good working environment and good working conditions at all levels. Work-life balance is not an alien concept for us, we also pay fair wages and invest in training programmes.
About the certification
The Top Employers Institute Programme provides organisations with the ability to leverage employer branding, benchmark practices against other top performers and globally align HR policies.
As an independent certification company founded more than 25 years ago, the Top Employers Institute evaluates companies based on a global HR best practices survey. The evaluation criteria consist of 600 practices in the 10 practical areas: Talent strategy, workforce planning, talent acquisition, on-boarding, learning & development, performance management, leadership development, career and succession management, compensation & benefits and culture.
To obtain a certification, companies must demonstrate the minimum requirements set by the Top Employers Institute in the above practices and areas.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.