The future of facility management
Building information modelling, or BIM, is a solution for optimising the various phases of a construction project. Modelling allows us, for example, to create 3D visualisations of building plans, to simulate how maintenance will affect how a building is used, and to consolidate all the data for a project electronically and in a single location so that it is always up-to-date.
Applied correctly during the concept design phase, this method can have considerable advantages for owners. Facility management accounts for around 75% of building costs. BIM opens up entirely new prospects in this area.
Bouygues Energies & Services Schweiz has already launched pilot projects with Losinger Marazzi AG and other partners with the aim of successfully rolling out BIM across Switzerland. In France, several Bouygues Energies & Services projects have already reaped the benefits of BIM, including the "Tribunal de Paris" courthouse in Paris.
The internal specialist department "B in Motion" was set up in 2014 as a way to promote BIM. We are also proud of our collaborative partnership with Dassault Systèmes and Accenture, which was established to research innovative potential uses for BIM.
Watch the video (French) to find out more about this working method of the future:
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.